1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Carrying note 4 in pocket?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by quest7, Sep 18, 2015.

1. quest7

quest7 Android Enthusiast

Thinking about getting the Note 4, but was wondering, how many people carry it in their pocket.

And, for people with small or medium size hands, is one handed use an issue? Thanks, looking forward to coming aboard.

2. jaj324

jaj324 Android Enthusiast

I carried mine in my front right pocket all the time. No case, front right, top down, screen in... Note 5 is in that spot right now.

3. scrubguy

scrubguy Newbie

I carry mine in my front pocket no problem.

4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

I have mine in an iBlason leather portfolio that fits perfectly into a Galaxy Mega horizontal belt holster. I guess I could fit the whole thing into a pocket if I wanted to... but I like having her accessible on my hip :)

5. javamann

javamann Android Enthusiast

I carry mine in my front right or back right pocket, but have never even tried one-handed.

JM

6. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert

I've got mine in the Samsung flip case and carry it in my front pocket with no problem.
    However depending upon the cut of the pants and pocket depth it's sometimes a bit uncomfortable to leave it in the pocket when sitting down. I nearly always take it out of my pocket if I'm going to be sitting for any length of time.
    I rarely one-hand the phone (I've rarely one-handed ANY phone except for the old flip phones).
    With the flip case I tend to hold it like a book in both hands.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews