1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Case for 2150

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NightAngel79, Sep 24, 2010.

1. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator Thread Starter

So I JUST got a 2150. Am I to believe that Htcpedia (whatever its called) is the ONLY one who sells a case for 2150? Anyone get the hard shell one?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BadMedicine

BadMedicine Newbie

I ordered one. I just got it in. It is the black silicone case. The silicone case is too loose with the cut to fit hole in the back. And the it looks like they just cut to fit a regular case. The job is pretty sloppy in my opinion. That is what I get for being cheap and not getting one modded from DrPheta. I should have just cut one myself, then I would only have myself to blame if it came out looking like poop. And it does look like poop.

3. thp2478

thp2478 Newbie

I see that htcpedia has an extended battery case for the 2150 mAh battery for the HTC Incredible. Is this the only options for now? Anyone purchased one can offer first hand experience? Losing the OB Commuter for the bigger battery option. Thanks.

4. NightAngel79

Opps, not sure what i did but this^ post is from today, not last september, lol...

Anyone?

5. wayrad

wayrad Android Expert

AFAIK that's the only source unless you mod your own. I just cut a couple of slits in a Verizon hi gloss case so it stretches to cover the battery hump.

NightAngel79 likes this.
  6. NightAngel79

Not really a fan of the soft cases, was thinking of trying the hard shell htpedia one, figure if i'm gonna pay around that much money anyway then might as well get one designed for it.... meh.....

I know i can't stand using this without a case

7. wayrad

wayrad Android Expert

I tend more toward the idea that a soft case that covers the back is better than a hard one that doesn't.

There's also the Seidio extended case, but they claim it only works with their extended battery. Seems like it should work with the 2150, but nobody has tried that I know of.

8. NightAngel79

Was thinking about the seidio, there's is shaped a little differently. Plus i'm more worried about the edges and front of phone. I'm totally anal about that, I don't have a single scratch anywhere on my phone, lol

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews