1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Accessories Case for Extended Battery?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by droid416, Feb 23, 2011.

1. droid416

droid416 Member

I just ordered a new extended battery and I'm wondering if there are any cases available to protect my fatter phone. I tend to drop it quite a bit - I'm surprised I haven't broken the glass yet.

Advertisement

2. Thatoneguy22

Thatoneguy22 Lurker

Go to ebay and look up Moretalktime. I ordered his ext. batt and ext batt door. He sells a case for these and I bought one, but I didnt like how it fit. He refunded me, and said he is in the works for a proper fitting one. I'm hoping for the best, because the first case didnt cover the chrome bezel 100%, the sides were loose, and the power button, volume keys, and recharge port door were extremely hard to get to with a finger. His listing now states these issues, so if they are going to bother you like they did me, dont buy the case as he states he will no longer refund the purchase for these issues. Better contact him and have him get at you when he has the new improved cases available. As far as I know, he is the only supplier of the extended battery cases for the vibrant.

3. droid416

droid416 Member

Hi Thatoneguy22, thanks for the reply. I searched Moretalktime on ebay and didn't get any search results.

4. Thatoneguy22

Thatoneguy22 Lurker

also if you order that case make sure to ask if there is a cut-out for the mic on the phone. the one he sent me didnt have a cutout, and no one could understand what I was saying when talking to them on the phone lol

5. droid416

droid416 Member

Did you keep the one without the cut out?

6. Thatoneguy22

Thatoneguy22 Lurker

I did not keep it. I had ordered it before he even had them finished, so I was one of the first to recieve the case. I pointed out the issues and he refunded me but he states in his auctions he will no longer refund for those issues. I am patiently waiting for the new case to arrive.

7. kevinjmoore

kevinjmoore Lurker

All cases work perfectly now. Thanks for pointing that out.

moretalktime