• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I never found any that are similar enough in size for an Otter Box to work. The Vibrant is the closest and it's about 5-8 mm bigger in two dimensions, as well as being thinner. Plus, the camera is in a different location, so the Otter Box would cover the Exhibit's lens. In short, you're out of luck.

However, I can wholeheartedly recommend the Qubits Gel-Skin case. My phone has already survived several falls (Yes, I'm a klutz).

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Just so everyone knows, T-mobile has this Facebook promotion going on until the end of June. It is a coupon for 30% off of any one accessory in the store.

I just printed this picture out, took it to my local T-mobile, and walked out with a D3O case for my Exhibit II for about $23 after tax (The specific D3O case I got was $30 in store).

As a new user, I cannot post a new thread, but I would appreciate it if someone could repost this so that more people can see it.

Upvote 0
Just so everyone knows, T-mobile has this Facebook promotion going on until the end of June. It is a coupon for 30% off of any one accessory in the store.

I just printed this picture out, took it to my local T-mobile, and walked out with a D3O case for my Exhibit II for about $23 after tax (The specific D3O case I got was $30 in store).

As a new user, I cannot post a new thread, but I would appreciate it if someone could repost this so that more people can see it.

If you look at my links these things sell for under $20 online, i got mine for 15 off ebay i think a bit back

Upvote 0
If you look at my links these things sell for under $20 online, i got mine for 15 off ebay i think a bit back

Yeah, I came across those links during my quest to find a D3O case for my phone about a month ago. I specifically wanted the band though. The only place that sold it for less than T-mobile was that All4cellular site, and I didn't just want to throw my personal info at that site.

Upvote 0
I have had the D30 case for about 2 months now and this thing is tough. You can literally throw your phone and it will just bounce. Here is some pics of it on my phone.

P1040522.jpg

P1040524.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones