1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Case/Holster for regular battery setup

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sealuva, Oct 20, 2011.

1. sealuva

sealuva Member
    None

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Guys I have the holster they sell at Verizon (picture below) that has the space for the extended battery. I bought this because it is all they had. I do not need an extended battery and find this case to make it bulkier than I would like it to be. Do any of you know if they sell one for a regular battery and where? Thanks

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. Yno

Yno Newbie
    None

Aug 29, 2011
    San Jose
    It isn't cheap, but the best holster I found is made by Seidio (www.seidioonline.com). I had one for my original Droid and could hardly wait until they came out with one for the Bionic. I have had it almost a month, and it is great.

3. chile62

chile62 Member
    None

Jun 23, 2010
    Farmer
    Southern Colorado
    + 1 I am very happy with my innocase.

I retired my otterbox defender after getting this. I purchased the value pack... The best of both worlds IMO. The holster is far superior to the otterbox. The OB would constantly fall off my belt... A problem I've had with every OB holster. Never an issue with with the innocase.

4. dave1812

dave1812 Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    ret
    San Jose, CA
    My god, the Surface and Holster is $60! Yikes! I'm gonna order a soft white cover from amazon for all of $5.65 (includes shipping). :) ( I already have the Moto shell/holster, but find it annoying to hold due to the rough texture and sharp edges at the bottom corners. )

5. sealuva

sealuva Member
    None

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    I still prefer it, I just don't like the bulkyness of having the extended battery version. I agree, that price is crazy!!