• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
On a completely unrelated note, can you change your image?

Every time i'm on this board and your message pops up, my wife thinks I'm on a message board trying to talk to Anna Sharapova.

LOL.png

Upvote 0
I sleep naked. Otherwise, it's too uncomfortable. Especially during summer.

EDIT: Oh, how embarrassing! :eek: I misread the title. I would probably go naked depending on what material the Bionic was made of. If it is some rubber-like material, naked definately. If it is easily stratch-able material, then maybe a case. TBH, it already looks like it is in a case.

Upvote 0
Sadly, Sena isn't showing a case for Bionic yet, although, I'd assume a X2 case would work.
I know! I keep checking.

My husband has a DX2 (in an otterbox - good lord that thing's a brick) so I can try to eyeball it to guess if a DX2 sleeve would work. I really like the feel of the leather. I put two iPod touches and my Droid in those suckers.

I don't like silicone cases or skins.

Reactions: p8ntballah21
Upvote 0
I have a Sena leather sleeve for my OG, I for one cannot stand snap on cases, they all add too much bulk for my liking, and cover up all the design and form of the phone. I will probably get a sena sleeve when they become available.

Along the same lines, does anyone else think its hilarious when you buy a new phone and the vzw rep asks you about a case and screen protector and you say no, and they get the flabergasted look on their face? Happens to me every time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones