1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Case recommendations?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aml1025, Jan 18, 2014.

1. aml1025

aml1025 Android Enthusiast

Jan 31, 2013
    Twin Cities, MN
    I'm looking for a case for my daughter's Awe, and somewhat frustrated that many cases on Amazon don't actually (according to reviews) fit the phone, but rather one of ZTE's similar models.

It would be great if anyone who has found a case that fits could post a link, to help verify which cases will actually work. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. ogsk8er

ogsk8er Member
    None

Nov 29, 2013
    Male
    Los Angeles, Ca
    did you see this one? had good reviews regarding fit :)
    personally, I dont have a case and not sure I want one. seems like a case may add extra heat to an already hot running phone, like our AWE. (mine does)
    Heats up quite a bit when charging and gaming. I guess you could remove the case when charging and gaming, but that may be a hassle. lol

Amazon.com: For Zte Awe N800 (Virgin Mobile) Dual Layer Symbiosis Armor Impact Hybrid Soft Silicone Cover Hard Snap On Plastic Case with Kick Stand + [WORLD ACC] TM Brand LCD Screen Protector + Silver Stylus Pen + Black Dust Cap Free Gift (Blue / Bla

aml1025 likes this.
  3. aml1025

aml1025 Android Enthusiast

Jan 31, 2013
    Twin Cities, MN

I'm not sure she really needs a case either, but she likes to try to take good care of her electronics so I told her I'd look into options. She hasn't mentioned her phone heating up, but she's not a big mobile gamer, so she might not be taxing it to that point.

Thanks for the link - I'll be sure to take a look!

4. aerophoenix1

aerophoenix1 Newbie
    None

Jan 13, 2014
    Male
    Id prefer and black or pink gel case instead of a huge kickstand case, look at amazon and type ZTE Awe cases (gel case *insert color here*) i have a black and green one and i have no issues.

Tags: