• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Case Suggestions?

Upvote 0
AFAIK ALL will work. My Cruzer Lite case is TPU. :D

TPU is not a hard/rigid plastic two-piece case that snaps together on your phone. It's one piece you stretch over your phone.

Just make sure any case you have has cutouts for the buttons. One of my Cruzer Lite cases (blue one) didn't and just holding the phone would depress the vol-down button. They don't look good when you cut sections out of the case either. :D

Upvote 0
Definitely go with the following Diztronic Matte case sold by Amazon. It's cheap, professional looking, has all of the proper cut-outs for ports / buttons, and as slim as it gets without compromising protection. The case is designed for the standard battery, but since it is not a hard case, it works perfectly well with the 2100 battery. This case will not disappoint, I assure you. It has protected my phone very well and the matte finish looks great.

Reactions: Trooper
Upvote 0
Definitely go with the following Diztronic Matte case sold by Amazon. It's cheap, professional looking, has all of the proper cut-outs for ports / buttons, and as slim as it gets without compromising protection. The case is designed for the standard battery, but since it is not a hard case, it works perfectly well with the 2100 battery. This case will not disappoint, I assure you. It has protected my phone very well and the matte finish looks great.

This. Its what I use and its fine. I have a cruzer lite as well. But prefer this case.

Upvote 0
im actually looking for a case that does not go over the edges. when playing games like fruit ninja, and tryin to slice the 3 coconuts in a row, and then to have the edge screw you so you cant get the last blade is AGGRAVATING!!!

nah but serious which case fits the vzw gnex, and doesnt go over the top? i know there is one but i cant remember the name, and i dont know if it actually fit the vzw gnex

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones