• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Case to use headphones with?

RED_

Nov 13, 2010
London
I have the official pouch at the moment but they covered up the whole for the headphone jack. I was thinking of cutting a slit into the bottom of the case but as a result of me putting my phone in the case upside down to use the slot and charge the phone it has become loose and the phone can fall out of the pouch very easily. Might as well get a new one.

Is there a similar sort of pouch that lets me use the headphone socket? I don't really like the silicone covers as the screen is not protected. Worst comes to worse i'll just cut a slit in the pouch i have at the moment.

Any help is appreciated.

well a partial annoyance is that everytime i want to use the headphone jack i have to open up the rubber flap everytime. BUT you get used to it and considering the ammount of times ive dropped my DHD on random surfaces, AND if you dont mind the extra bulk...the otter box is will worth protecting your precious lil DHD :)

Upvote 0
Thanks i'll look into it. I just bored a small hole into the pouch i already own and released it's not much use since i would have to take the headphones out everytime i need to pull the phone out of it's case and change track. For now i guess i can put the phone in upside down but that has already made the case quite loose due to the camera.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones