1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cases for EVO?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Smiles, May 22, 2010.

1. Smiles

Smiles Newbie

Does anybody know if any of the existing cases for HTC phones will fit an EVO? I will be purchasing EVO and have already purchased a screen protector. I am thinking I will want one of those rubberized or silicone cases too. I dropped my Pre within an hour of buying it. I will pass out if I do that with the EVO. I have googled with no success. Anyone else know?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. excav8ter

excav8ter Android Enthusiast

I am waiting for an Otterbox myself. But dont see them on their website yet. Hopefully soon.

seretogis likes this.
  3. jeffdlb

jeffdlb Android Enthusiast

The HTC HD2 is nearly identical in size, so that would be a good place to start looking. Maybe you can bring your Evo to a T-Mobile store and try one of the cases on for size.

4. seretogis

seretogis Member

OoOooh, those look like nice cases.

5. mangosinslo

mangosinslo Newbie

i preordered an amzer rubberized case, but the shitty part is that it wont be shipped till the 21st of june :(

Smiles likes this.
  6. VGPOP

VGPOP Android Enthusiast

I understand EVO comes with a case. Is this now incorrect?

7. djdisturbed

djdisturbed Android Enthusiast

I dunno where you heard that from, BUt not one person/article/review I have seen has said anything about it coming with a case. So no it does not, you will have to buy one yourslf if you want one.

8. VGPOP

VGPOP Android Enthusiast

I've read it here plenty of times. Even a representative at Radio Shack told me this info.

9. hopalee

hopalee Android Enthusiast

There are at LEAST 5 people on this forum that have gotten EVO's and none of them have said anything about a case. So don't think that's happening.

10. hollawood24

hollawood24 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, that representative was wrong :-( just watch an unboxing video and you will see there is no case.. Now, if your referring to the $20 gift card that Radio Shack gives you when you go pick up the phone, then that is different, because that would be the perfect amount to put towards a case :)

11. VGPOP

VGPOP Android Enthusiast

I know. That's what's strange.

12. papamarik

papamarik Member

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews