• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cases for EVO?

Smiles

May 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Does anybody know if any of the existing cases for HTC phones will fit an EVO? I will be purchasing EVO and have already purchased a screen protector. I am thinking I will want one of those rubberized or silicone cases too. I dropped my Pre within an hour of buying it. I will pass out if I do that with the EVO. I have googled with no success. Anyone else know?

I've read it here plenty of times. Even a representative at Radio Shack told me this info.

Unfortunately, that representative was wrong :-( just watch an unboxing video and you will see there is no case.. Now, if your referring to the $20 gift card that Radio Shack gives you when you go pick up the phone, then that is different, because that would be the perfect amount to put towards a case :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones