• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cases for the g2x

I'm not sure how good the shell/case is for the Body Glove, but if I kept the phone, I would have got it...mainly for the kickstand. I had a leather/"pleather" Body Glove for my Moto Q (w/kickstand) that served me well for a few years.

G2x + sling adapter for DishNetwork + Body Glove case w/kickstand = right on time.

;)

Upvote 0
body glove is nice... doesn't make it difficult to type on the keyboard for the side letter, its sturdy and increases grip as well. the belt clip is nice as it locks under the belt as not to pull it off and the kickstand is cool as well. This is as about as good as it gets until seidio releases there holster/hard case combo but that will be some coin as well.

Upvote 0
body glove is nice... doesn't make it difficult to type on the keyboard for the side letter, its sturdy and increases grip as well. the belt clip is nice as it locks under the belt as not to pull it off and the kickstand is cool as well. This is as about as good as it gets until seidio releases there holster/hard case combo but that will be some coin as well.

Our SURFACE case and combo are now shipping as of today!

Upvote 0
Our SURFACE case and combo are now shipping as of today!

Sweet!

When will you be coming out with an 'Active X' case? I got the Active X case for my Droid X and LOVED that case! Very rugged, stylish and easy to take on and off.

Will definately pick one up for my G2x if one becomes available.

Upvote 0
Sweet!

When will you be coming out with an 'Active X' case? I got the Active X case for my Droid X and LOVED that case! Very rugged, stylish and easy to take on and off.

Will definately pick one up for my G2x if one becomes available.

I'm sorry for any misinformation! We don't have any plans or a time line for the ACTIVE right now, but I can pass along your requests!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones