• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NowVoyager

Android Enthusiast
Dec 6, 2009
Left Coast
My SB2 has been naked since I got it. I am a fan of Sena Leather cases Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry case, iPhone case, Treo case, iPod Touch case, and other PDA cases and had one for my Blackberry. But they don't make one for the Behold 2. I contacted them and they don't have us on their radar yet. Hmm...

Piel Frama makes a beautiful case for the Behold Samsung Behold T919 cases PIEL FRAMA . I contacted them but have yet to hear back from them regarding the SB2.

Then there's this: Ghost Armor - I had a film like this installed on my car and it's pretty much impervious! Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor

Ghost Armor isn't a "case" per se, but it is protection from hand prints, scratches and the like...and it is pre-cut precisely for the SB2 - and it is available now, unlike my choices above, darn it.

We ladies like this kind of stuff...But, I've gotten some envious looks from "suits" when I whipped out my Blackberry in that Sena. LOL - That magnetized flipper is the answer! LOL - I suppose that I believe that a beautiful phone deserves a beautiful protective case. I just love 'em, LOL

What do you guys think?

Update: I heard from Piel Frama in Spain. Please allow for English not being their native language [quote}

Hello,

Thank you for your appreciate.

But sorry that all the cases we have at present just fit for iPhone 3G, 3Gs, iPod touch Gen 2 and BlackBerry. We will release more kinds of case sooner, please keep your attention of our Ultra-case.

Have a great day.

Best wishes
sales@ripples-group.com [/unquote]

Since they already have a Behold case, I will continue to keep in touch with them regarding the Behold 2. Does anyone know if the Behold is the same form-factor as the Behold 2? If so, the existing Piel Frama for Behold would work for us. The side buttons and camera are the issue. The T919 looks as if the buttons and camera are in the same place as the T939. Needs verification.

P.S. Isn't the translation precious? We truly are a global society. And because of this technology, we have instant access to artisans all over the world. How about that?!!

We CAN opt to use Sena's Slim case for the SB2...not as fab as the flip front magnetic, but very sleek. (Scroll over each color swatch to see an example in real size)

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Apple-iPhone 3G/3GS-Elega

I can say that having had two Sena cases in the past (Blackberry and Treo) I was extremely happy with my purchases. I am going to press for a flip-front for the Android though...they are my favorite! :p

NV

Upvote 0
We CAN opt to use Sena's Slim case for the SB2...not as fab as the flip front magnetic, but very sleek. (Scroll over each color swatch to see an example in real size)

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Apple-iPhone 3G/3GS-Elega

I can say that having had two Sena cases in the past (Blackberry and Treo) I was extremely happy with my purchases. I am going to press for a flip-front for the Android though...they are my favorite! :p

NV

Magnets are bad anyway because it could eventually mess with the collaboration of the compass inside the phone. This is only speculation though but it seems like a good idea not to have a magnet around a compass.

Upvote 0
Magnets are bad anyway because it could eventually mess with the collaboration of the compass inside the phone. This is only speculation though but it seems like a good idea not to have a magnet around a compass.

Point well taken, Ace! I will keep that in mind. The flip also comes with a snap closure instead. So, all is not lost I suppose, LOL - I just love having that protective piece over the phone and then having it open for me while still remaining enclosed.

I am not a fan of pulling the phone out and all of that rah-rah. I'm a flip-it kinda gyrl, LOL.

Thanks for your input!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones