• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I got this leather belt loop/clip holster (temp out of stock now) and the Gnex with a Body Glove case on it is a very tight fit. My experience with these holsters (loved the one I had for my Dinc) is that they loosen up with time/use. I think I'm going to like this combination. With a thinner case on the phone it should be a great fit. Naked it is perfect out of the package. I LOVED this same holster for my dinc. Top notch quality, unlike the cheap faux leather one I got for twice the price at a mall kiosk.
They are back in stock now, just ordered one. :D How many magnets are there?

Upvote 0
Here is what I'm using. It is rock solid with no vibrating or shaking.

iGRIP - Holding Solutions for Cell Phones, Navigation Devices & MP3 Players

It comes in black or clear. I bought the holder and mount combo; and the holder that comes in this kit will hold the GN with standard cases (I'm currently using the VZW UTP case). If you have a bulky case like an Otterbox, you may want to buy the mount and holder separately (should you go with this); and get one of the two larger holders.

I also have some videos of it here.

How does this hold up in the winter time when the windshield is like frozen? I need one but most of the ones I buy won't stay on on hot days or cold days.

Android green, pink, smoke, clear, red, blue, teal, purple, orange, black

Can't wait!!!

Cruzer, that's one awesome case! Are they up on Amazon yet?

He said the 20th.

Upvote 0
Here are some pics of our new android case and yes they now have volume cutouts!! :D

mnPkml.jpg

ewdi2l.jpg

1eixCl.jpg

ztjI3l.jpg

tWWgzl.jpg

cVNmfl.jpg

Do you have any pictures of what this looks like from the front? Also will the other colors have the android guy on them as well?

Reactions: cruzer_lite
Upvote 0
Are you guys using screen protectors with your cases? Necessary?

Right now I use an XO Skins screen protector, but no case. I'm waiting for the Diztronic Rev. 3, so we'll see if I like it enough to keep it on.

As for whether a screen protector is necessary, that's up to you. There are many threads on here where people talk about their experiences going without one. Some people's Galaxy Nexuses are perfect still, whereas others have gotten anything from minor to deep scratches from supposedly just taking it in and out of their pockets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones