• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Teal

vaH3Ql.jpg

mNJ8ol.jpg

6eEBCl.jpg

TEgdVl.jpg

47HgAl.jpg

Looks nice man. Do you have one with out the android guy on it? Also do you have any in black?

Upvote 0
Clear is now prime :p

Fyi Amazon is not shipping these they way they should. I have prime so I get two day shipping and I won't receive then until next Wednesday (I ordered at like 10 am Thursday morning). Basically they are saying it will take them two full business days to put them in a box and ship them. I've never had that happen with anything I've ever ordered directly from Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon...

Upvote 0
Fyi Amazon is not shipping these they way they should. I have prime so I get two day shipping and I won't receive then until next Wednesday (I ordered at like 10 am Thursday morning). Basically they are saying it will take them two full business days to put them in a box and ship them. I've never had that happen with anything I've ever ordered directly from Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon...

Hmm, I'm prime as well and ordered around 3pm yesterday and my shipping notice came a few hours later (as usual) and said I would get them today.

EDIT: Just checked my tracking info and mine are out for delivery to my house today, as estimated in my shipping notice. What colors did you order? Perhaps that is the delay, as maybe stock of some of the colors is low. I got smoke, blue, and red.

Side note: I love amazon prime. "Free" 2-day shipping that usually arrives in 1 day!

Reactions: cruzer_lite
Upvote 0
I just checked tye mail and looks like i got mine. Green, black, and smoke. Very nice fit and look. I like that the slots are open for the power and valume keys.

I have a verizon GN with extended battery

Its true! Its true! I just received mine in the mail. They look and feel great. Thanks again cruzer.:)

Reactions: cruzer_lite
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones