• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I also am using the Ditztronic case with the extended battery. The case fits fine, but the volume buttons aren't cut out so the case tends to hit the buttons for you when you don't want it too, and also makes it a little awkward trying to press them yourself. I had this happen with both the standard and extended batteries, so it's not the battery but the case itself. Plenty of other people had this complaint and last I heard, Ditztronic was going to cut the volume buttons out on future cases and provide replacements.

In any event, 5 minutes with a razor blade solves that problem anyway.

Upvote 0
i couldn't find a case that fit with the extended battery. my solution was to return the extended battery since it made no difference in battery life and get the standard battery with the external charger.

I took the same approach. Reports that the extended battery only provides slightly longer life than the stock battery lead me to just buy a second stock battery (with charger), because I knew I wouldn't get through the day on just one battery whether extended or stock. That makes all cases available, which simplifies the process of selecting a case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones