• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I just bought my Transformer yesterday, along with the dock. I found the Asus sleeve for the pad, and an Asus case for the pad and dock. I've seen complaints about the sleeve, and it is thin. But it has some rigid pieces in the front that add a little protection for the screen and it will flip back to make a reading stand. The case is like a typical laptop case, but for a 10" laptop.

I didn't search much for cases after I found the OEM cases. They get the job done, though I'm sure there are plenty of others that work just as well or better.

Upvote 0
When my Transformer is "with its dock" I do not use any case but when "its on its own" I use the stunning Yoobao Executive Case - I also have a Blurex Case and a Silicone Skin both of which I use from time to time to give me a change.

Take a look at the Yoobao Executive Case as it really is a beauty - stunning high quality leather, lovely stitching and smells wonderful.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
minisuit case and leather skin

Attachments

• IMAG0211.jpg
    IMAG0211.jpg
    678.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMAG0210.jpg
    IMAG0210.jpg
    992.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMAG0209.jpg
    IMAG0209.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • IMAG0215.jpg
    IMAG0215.jpg
    913.6 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 0
I just got this one:
Amazon.com: HHI Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Multi Angle 360 Stand Up Case - Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen): Electronics

I realized after handling a couple pads at work that I didn't like the big leather frame that runs around the front of most cases. This one attaches with clips on the edges and leaves the front free. It also allows rotating the frame into the vertical position, which most cases didn't.

I got mine on ebay for $11.50, but it appears identical to this Handheld Items case. It's fake leather but is well made and looks very nice. Might be the perfect case for me at least. I love that it rotates so I can prop it up in portrait or landscape. All without being bulky. I highly recommend it. For $11.50 you don't have much to lose either.

Edit: Also, the rotating ability allows you to easily rotate the tablet to allow you to charge while it's in the case and closed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones