1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cases

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gsuemnic, Jul 1, 2013.

1. gsuemnic

gsuemnic Newbie

I'm amazed at the lack of cases, screen protectors, etc. for the Centura. Seems every Walmart sells the phone.

Any suggestions ? I plan to carry it in my pocket so I guess a pouch, style and maybe a silicon cover on the back

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. davebrent

davebrent Lurker

Try amazon, usually they have it

3. SteveCampsOut

SteveCampsOut Member

Yeah a screen protector would be really nice!

4. gsuemnic

gsuemnic Newbie

Tried Amazon, was hoping for some specifics for others.

Seems odd, if Walmart is selling the phone I'd expect a several thousands of them to be out in the world, needing a case and not just a silicone back ?

5. SteveCampsOut

SteveCampsOut Member

eBay? I wonder if it share the same case as any other Samsung phones maybe?!?

6. I just ordered a couple cases from Amazon - we'll see how they work out.
    I kind of got snubbed at Best Buy when I pulled it out to ask if they had cases.

The gal working there said in a snotty voice *we don't sell things for pre-pays here*
    Guess they just lost a customer... LoL~

will let you all know how my cases work out...

7. SteveCampsOut

SteveCampsOut Member

8. horace77

horace77 Lurker

Hi i know its off topic but by any chance do you know how you would go about syncing contacts off facebook???

9. Corpsecrank

Corpsecrank Newbie

I saw plenty of cases for this phone. Try searching better I guess. There were dozens and dozens of choices on ebay alone. Some with kickstands some in plastic some rubber and some combo rubber and plastic. Pretty much anything you want is there.

10. jimmywalt

jimmywalt Newbie

EBay for cases. You can also get screen protectors for about $1.

11. jmcook79

jmcook79 Android Enthusiast

You can also search for the Samsung Discover, It's the same phone but on Cricket Wireless. Anything that will fit it will also fit the Centura.

12. JimY

JimY Lurker

I just ordered a case on ebay. Plenty to choose from. Just do search.

13. Cookie1977

Cookie1977 Newbie

It took me a few weeks to find my case once I started looking for it. Of course the Cricket store where I bought my phone had one for around 20 dollars, but I wanted to look around. I finally found one at Wal-Mart. I had just asked one of the sales people if they had any covers for my phone and when they told me no I turned around to walk away and walked right into a display case from Straight Talk that had several in several colors, a lot of pink and purple. Mine is dark purple with what looks like plaid lines embossed on it and is plastic or rubber, whichever, I like it and it has worked well.:)

Samsung Galaxy Centura Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews