1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips cases

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jamsterdm, Feb 25, 2014.

1. victek

victek Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    Is there a way to find out if a case will allow wireless charging? I plan to get a wireless charging cover and want to make sure the case will work with it.

Advertisement

2. Ofunke

Ofunke Lurker
    None

Apr 17, 2014
    Hello

I use a spring clamp (arm slides out to place phone and then lines back to clamp phone in place) to hold my phone on my car dashboard to use Maps for satnav. Is the Spigen Neo Hybrid case robust enough for that do you think. My S3 had a leather case and was fine. Bit worried about the metal looking bit around the edge

3. Ofunke

Ofunke Lurker
    None

Apr 17, 2014
    Hello.
    Is the metal like edge robust enough to be held in a clamp like phone holder for use in car as satnav?
    Thanks

4. jlzibell

jlzibell Member
    None

May 2, 2013
    Male
    Retired
    Update: I have received the replacement silicone cover. Although it appears no different from the original one, it has solved the turn off and on issue. I do believe it helps to place the side with the on/off tab on first, then secure the rest of the case. I tried that with the original case, and it improved slightly, but not enough so I got the replacement from Otterbox.

5. Puddin422

Puddin422 Android Expert
    None

Jun 17, 2010
    Crossville, TN
    Bump!! I'm digging the Spigen cases. I want to keep the phone as small as possible, so I'm thinking the Neo Hybrid. Anyone been using it a while that can comment??

Samsung Galaxy S5

The Samsung Galaxy S5 was announced in 2014 and was the company's first flagship of the year. The device featured a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 16MP primary rear camera.