1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Casio c811 battery project

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Maseman__46, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Maseman__46

Maseman__46 Lurker

Hello, I am new here so bare with me here. I am starting a new project for my casio commando c811, becuase iam sick of the short battery life. I dont care to buy one of those big ass, expensive extended batteries. I have research this very throughly, yeilding very little results. Does anyone know the function of the 4 battery terminal pins for this phone? I am also looking for the pin resistances as well as voltages/millivoltes of the extended 4800 mah battery. I am going to combine two batteries in parrellel. I know the dangers of it, however I will not be recahrging both batteries off of my phone. I do however want the battery indicator on the phone to be functional. I will be using an external protection ic, as well as using diodes to create an isolator between the batteries to prevent any kind of back feeding between the two. I apologize if ive done anything incorrectly. Thank you in advance!!

Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews