• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CAT S62 PRO

de Bosset

Lurker
Nov 16, 2020
Hi,
I have a new CAT S62 Pro.
I'm looking a way to organise my apps on my screens.
I can change the apps from the different pages.

I have four pages with différent applications.

I'm not able do change the order of the displayed pages.
Can anyone help ?

Thank you in advance.
Regards
Jean

Hi,
I have a new CAT S62 Pro.
I'm looking a way to organise my apps on my screens.
I can change the apps from the different pages.

I have four pages with différent applications.

I'm not able do change the order of the displayed pages.
Can anyone help ?

Thank you in advance.
Regards
Jean
most launchers, custom or stock, you can long press on an empty part of the screen and you should be able to move the page where you want and in the order you want.

i do love the nova launcher as @Dannydet suggested. its way more customizable then anything stock can offer. my favorite is the different transitions you can have......some really cool effects!

Reactions: MrJavi and Dannydet
Upvote 0
Now I am having issues with my S62.
I have 29.51GB of 128GB Internal Storage used, and 15.83GB of 1.02TB used on the SD Card.
But somehow, I am out of space, and for the life of me, I can't get music to download!
Screenshot_20210907-062849.png

Yeah, so that is my issue...

Upvote 0
Yes, right! Sorry, I forgot the details!
how do you play your music?
at the moment, Bluetooth headphones.
what app?
I am forced to stream, so YouTube music. It's where all my Google Music went. :rolleyes:
what file format is your music?
90% mp3. m4a, other ~10%
how are you transferring them?
I've tried direct USB transfer, Media Monkey, iSyncr, MusicBrain Picard, and the screenshot above is Youpoop Music download "service" (of my freakin music!), saying I have both 900+ GB, but no space for storage. I've formatted the card, both as Portable and not. No difference. It works just fine for apps and everything else though.
from a pc?
yup!
cloud storage?
Personal Cloud (WD my cloud, 2TB, and WD My Cloud 1TB), yes, but Networked to the PC. The phone doesn't connect directly to them.

IMG_20210907_210425.jpg

Upvote 0
I've just found this by jrtstudio-
I'm seeing a "Device Excepted" error message, how can I fix it?
Device Excepted means that there is a problem with the MTP database. Sometimes, we are able to use a different media cable and this issue can be resolved. Other times, we need to refresh the media database.
This sounds pretty in depth, so I'm going to do this over the weekend...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones