1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[CDMA] Flashing Multiple zips 4 EXT

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by toad6386, Jan 14, 2013.

1. toad6386

toad6386 Android Enthusiast

4EXT is supposed to flash multiple zips in one recovery session, correct? In what order should one select the files? Should it be the ROM first, then the update (ie, Cool ICS v12 EvoC THEN Cool ICS v12b EvoC)? And should I select to stay in recovery when I flash multiples?

I've tried to do this before, but didn't get it right. :thinking: I think I had the order right (as above) but I didn't stay in recovery, so it rebooted after the ROM, and didn't flash the update (I think).

(The last time I tried flashing an update I got n00b loops :eek:, and I'm without a volume down key, so there's no easy way to get into bootloader from a loop. :( so I'm making sure I get this right! I think! :D)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

Say perhaps your flashing a rom gapps and a few flash able mods.

In order:

Rom

Gapps

Mod1

Mod2

The rom should always be flashed first.

Hope this clears up a little for ya :)

Your selecting the multiples from the 4ext app?

DS

toad6386 likes this.
  3. toad6386

toad6386 Android Enthusiast

Yes I am selecting from the app. Should I stay in recovery then, and reboot manually, rather than letting the process do it?

4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

Unless you plan to flash something else or clear anything, no harm in letting it reboot itself.

DS

toad6386 likes this.

HTC EVO 3D Forum

The HTC EVO 3D release date was July 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1730mAh battery.

July 2011
Release Date
Reviews