1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[CDMA] htcdev

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rangerrob, Apr 17, 2012.

1. rangerrob

rangerrob Well-Known Member

im having a problem with htcdev it keeps saying im not logged in does it take awhile for your account to activate ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

I would suggest you clear your browser's cache and cookies and try again. It shouldn't take any time to activate, unless there is an activation email (which I'm not sure of as I never had to use htcdev). Check your spam folder.

3. rangerrob

rangerrob Well-Known Member

i get my internet from a company i live by i think it has to be a direct connection does that sound right. if i p.m my id token could some one run it and pm the unlock code back to me?

4. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

IIRC, there is some personal information you have to enter in order to register, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with you handing it out like that.

What I propose instead is for you to use the HBOOT 1.5 to 1.4 downgrade method. It's a little more involved, and is a bit more scary as you actually have to intentionally brick your device, but the guys at XDA have made it as straightforward as possible. You can find a link to a live CD (I'm assuming you have a blank CD you can burn):

[TOOL][4/14/12] HBOOT Downgrade Toolkit Live CD - Free Your Phone. S-OFF. - xda-developers

Or the complete manual way:

[DOWNGRADE HBOOT/UNBRICK] HBOOT 1.50 -> 1.40 for S-OFF/Root - xda-developers

If those options don't sit right with you, we'll figure something out.

HTC EVO 3D Forum

The HTC EVO 3D release date was July 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1730mAh battery.

July 2011
Release Date
Reviews