• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] I need the stock ruu of htc evo 3d

masri9905

Lurker
Sep 11, 2011
I have a HTC EVO 3D (GSM) and i have got i problem with it please help me to fix it..
I need the stock ruu, i flashed a rom and every time i hit power, it reboots. and i want to go back to stock..
please can anyone help me??? its the first time i use this kind to phones and i don't know much about them..

I am also a newbie, and don't know much about this kind of stuff. Are you trying to get your evo 3d back to stock? The way it was when it came out of the box?
If so, turn the phone off. If you can't get the phone off just take the battery out. Then turn it back on, but hold the down volume button when you hit the on button. This will bring up a screen for you to choose a few different item. Hit the down volume key to highlight the one you want and the up volume key to select it.
I believe this is called a hard reset. I had to do this on my phone after it crashed big time. It put the phone back to the way it was when I bought it, but left the sd card intact (all the music I had on the sd card was still there.) Thankfully, I had my contacts backed up on google and was able to get them back.
Hope this helps, I may be way off here and this may not even be what your asking, if so sorry. Like I said, I am a newb when it comes to this dorid smart phone stuff, but I would like to try and help if I can.

Upvote 0
I am also a newbie, and don't know much about this kind of stuff. Are you trying to get your evo 3d back to stock? The way it was when it came out of the box?
If so, turn the phone off. If you can't get the phone off just take the battery out. Then turn it back on, but hold the down volume button when you hit the on button. This will bring up a screen for you to choose a few different item. Hit the down volume key to highlight the one you want and the up volume key to select it.
I believe this is called a hard reset. I had to do this on my phone after it crashed big time. It put the phone back to the way it was when I bought it, but left the sd card intact (all the music I had on the sd card was still there.) Thankfully, I had my contacts backed up on google and was able to get them back.
Hope this helps, I may be way off here and this may not even be what your asking, if so sorry. Like I said, I am a newb when it comes to this dorid smart phone stuff, but I would like to try and help if I can.

thank you but i have already tried this and its not working nuthing happening when i choose recovery or factury reset...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones