• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] kernel problems...

Spartanzz

Apr 27, 2011
so i have my 3d full rooted. But, everytime i try and flash a kernel it just gets stuck in loop for the HTC screen but wont get any farther. Iv tried using a couple rcmix kernels and the silverneedle kernel. Iv tried it with senseless rom and synergy mod (which is odd cuz i was using synergy kernels) now the kicker is i used silverneedle a while ago with viper 1.3 and it worked fine. Is it just those two roms? or is it just me phone?

^^^^^This. Other than that there's a "stock" kernel that's modified a bit on XDA, you're going to run into problems by and large because the kernel source isn't out there yet. Would be nice if HTC would hurry it up...heh.

lol yeha amen for that. well ill mess around with the older rom them today if i get time ti just mess around with overclocking and running some of the games i have.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones