• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Recovery, Kernels, ROMs and More for BoostMobile (10/16/14)

try this ===> Here

If that didn't work try this ===> Here

Also I'm using newest pink kernel running great

I'm using ASOB. freaking awesome but ill try that ROM too in case if it is better. ASOB has no issues so far. Liguidsmooth had system force close issues.. Cm had ramdisk and other ROM was too simple lol.. BTW thnx

Reactions: sirmdrakem
Upvote 0
yes and im still get my device dont qualify

What variant of the phone so you have & what carrier? Not sure if it's true but I've heard the Verizon variant doesn't allow unlocking...

Cool.. Imo you should never use IE it's the most garbage browser there is! Glad to hear you got everything worked out.

Now that you're unlocked, get rooted & check out xposed! 🙌😁

Upvote 0
What variant of the phone so you have & what carrier? Not sure if it's true but I've heard the Verizon variant doesn't allow unlocking...

Cool.. Imo you should never use IE it's the most garbage browser there is! Glad to hear you got everything worked out.

Now that you're unlocked, get rooted & check out xposed! 🙌😁

i never do use IE i use Chrome but i thought i'd give it a try and it worked. I might do a little Dev'ing on this myself. Its a boost mobile moto G i picked up for $10. My daily is a Sprint M8 running my teams rom here [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 4.4.2 | Sense 6 | Deodexed | Harman Kardon | Updated 5/1/14 - xda-developers

Upvote 0
i never do use IE i use Chrome but i thought i'd give it a try and it worked. I might do a little Dev'ing on this myself. Its a boost mobile moto G i picked up for $10. My daily is a Sprint M8 running my teams rom here [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 4.4.2 | Sense 6 | Deodexed | Harman Kardon | Updated 5/1/14 - xda-developers

Coo, surprising that IE worked.. Never really use chrome before besides on a mobile.. I stick to Firefox. Looks like nice work on that m8! 👍 keep us posted on your development for three moto g!

Reactions: benny3
Upvote 0
Coo, surprising that IE worked.. Never really use chrome before besides on a mobile.. I stick to Firefox. Looks like nice work on that m8! 👍 keep us posted on your development for three moto g!

I pretty sure FauxKernel is also compatible with stock I forgot to add it last time I updated sorry for that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones