• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] [ROM] SOS M | VER 1.3 | RLS MAY.22.12 | ICS | Swagg3D Out Non-Sense

**NOT MY WORK, JUST SHARING**

SOS M | VER 1.3 | RLS MAY.22.12 | ICS
**SWAGG3D OUT NON-SENSE**

Top Features
Based off of MeanROM ICS v1.3
4G, 3D, and everything else just works!
Sense removed for a clean experience
AROMA Installer included for an unlimited number of possible installations
7 launchers to choose from including Apex, Nova, MIUI and GO Launcher EX
LeeDroid Tweaks integrated
Much more to come...
CHANGELOG - VER 1.3

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

Installation/Update Instructions
Flash 4EXT Recovery
Reboot in recovery and and select your desired options in Aroma Installer
If not using MeanROM ICS or a previous version of SOS M, choose a Full Data Wipe before installation
After Aroma completes, you may install more add-ons, kernels, etc...
Swag for Life!

Feel free to suggest more features for the installer!

**XDA Thread Link**

Reactions: ocnbrze and DonB
He has a link to the OP from XDA, simply get it from there, seems to be on a new release also Version 2.0, see below

[ROM] SOS M | VER 2.0 | RLS JUNE.6.12 | SPRINT | ICS | AROMA | Swagg3D Out Non-Sense - xda-developers

New Stuff w/VER 2.0
Updated to MeanROM ICS v2.0
Updated MeanROM Boot Animation in Aroma
Fixed ROM version number in System Settings
Added optional ICS status bar theme for HTC status bars (Under Misc.)
Fixed the status bar disappearing when selecting LeeDroid

Testimonials
geek4u86: "awesome, pure awesome, top 5 roms ive tryed.... maybe top3"
valdesr11: "If you are reading these messages in order to decide if you should flash this or not, FLASH IT NOW. This is the best rom I have seen in a very long time."
Imurdaddytoo: "MeanRom - Sense + ICS.... this may be the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!"

Top Features
  • Based off of MeanROM ICS v2.0 and 1.13.652.2
  • 4G, 3D, MMS, and everything else just works!
  • Sense removed for a clean experience
  • AROMA Installer included for an unlimited number of possible installations
  • 7 launchers to choose from: Apex, Nova, MIUI, Holo, GO Launcher EX, ADW, and LauncherPro
  • LeeDroid Tweaks integrated (now optional)
  • Tons of AOSP apps can be added optionally with inverted versions
  • Sony Bravia Engine and XLoud
  • CHANGELOG - VER 2.0

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

is there new links to download these roms, none seem to work...

Upvote 0
ok i just used my home comp, and for some reason the ones on the site dont direct you to the download, so i went on android file host and found them and downloaded that way... i figured the links on the site would redirect you there...but for your guidence once again, lol... quick question is there and kernals out there that give good performances or are most in the roms allready... thanks in advance..

Upvote 0
I would stick with the ones that come with the Rom for now, you will avoid issues

ok i just used my home comp, and for some reason the ones on the site dont direct you to the download, so i went on android file host and found them and downloaded that way... i figured the links on the site would redirect you there...but for your guidence once again, lol... quick question is there and kernals out there that give good performances or are most in the roms allready... thanks in advance..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones