• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA/SHOOTER][ROM] Unofficial CM10 for Shooter Alpha

What I did for cm9 was make a titanium backup of the voicemail app in midnight rom. I restored it after I flashed cm9 and it worked perfectly. I'd try that.

Thanks for the tip. Did you do anything special, or just restore the app?

I restored it, but it's saying I have voicemails that cannot be downloaded.

And just to confirm, the icon is yellow and blue, right? Wondering if I have Sprint voicemail on my phone and not VM voicemail.

Upvote 0
A reply from jmz? Please

I am sure camera will be working eventually. I would not count on 3D cam(at least not for sometime). I would say 3D is very low on the priority list. At this point I would say mms and cam should be at the top of the priority list for most people to call this a daily driver. As with anything android, it will just take time to get it working properly. JMZ may disagree with me, but that is how I see it at this point.

Upvote 0
I am sure camera will be working eventually. I would not count on 3D cam(at least not for sometime). I would say 3D is very low on the priority list. At this point I would say mms and cam should be at the top of the priority list for most people to call this a daily driver. As with anything android, it will just take time to get it working properly. JMZ may disagree with me, but that is how I see it at this point.

I'm not asking it as Will 3D be fixed next but rather... what are the hopes or expectations of ever getting it to work? If there is no 3d phones that ha be jellybean, or rather HTC not having the drivers out for jellybean or plans for jellybean support... CAN it be done?

Upvote 0

Sounds about right, mms and cam should be next. this rom would rock if it had that. lol.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the tip. Did you do anything special, or just restore the app?

I restored it, but it's saying I have voicemails that cannot be downloaded.

And just to confirm, the icon is yellow and blue, right? Wondering if I have Sprint voicemail on my phone and not VM voicemail.

I just restored the app. Maybe it won't work for cm10 :( yes the blue and yellow icon is the correct one

Reactions: The Satellite
Upvote 0
Sounds about right, mms and cam should be next. this rom would rock if it had that. lol.

Well he got the camera working in CM9, so I don't think it'll be impossible to get it working in CM10.

I honestly think the camera should be the #1 priority. You can substitute email for MMS, but there isn't really a workaround for not having a working camera.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones