1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[CDMA] wall paper where

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 1iwilly, Aug 25, 2012.

1. 1iwilly

1iwilly Android Enthusiast

does anybody knows under what=name is the lock ring wallpaper listed in
    i want to change mine

2. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

Not sure if this is what you're asking but if you go to menu>settings>personalize>lockscreen there are 6 wallpapers to choose from and you can also change the apps displayed. If you're wanting to add a custom wallpaper to the list I am not sure at the moment. I will look around a little to see if I can find more info.

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

I think he want to know where the wall papers for the lock ring are stored on the phone, incase he wants to add more, is that correct ??

4. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

I wasn't sure if that's what he meant or not. You can make anything a regular wallpaper. Theoretically it seems like it would be fairly straight forward and possible without root but who knows.

5. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

DonB likes this.
  6. 1iwilly

ok here is the problem i'm on ZR3DGTRELEASE4.3 the lockring weather wallpaper is not the same picture as you pick but when you view the apk in the rom it shows the right picture but not after you have chosen it weird you have to be on the rom to see what i'm talking about

7. 1iwilly

ok just in case anybody else running ZR3DGTRELEASE4.3 wants to change it. after a few roms i was able to take the one from meanromv4.5 and i got the right weather screen displaying. swap out the IdleScreen_Weather.apk and you are done of course remember to set the permissions after you move it to system\app then do a reboot

Brian706 and DonB like this.
  8. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

Congratulations on figuring this out! I was feeling bad that I couldn't help and was about to do something more research. Thanks for posting your solution for everyone.

HTC EVO 3D Forum

The HTC EVO 3D release date was July 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1730mAh battery.

July 2011
Release Date
Reviews