1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[CDMA] What PRI Is Everyone On?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LBPHeretic, Dec 17, 2011.

1. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Android Expert

My friend's Sprint HTC EVO 3D is on 1.6_003 for the PRI. I have seen others with 1.5_003 and 1.24_003. What PRI are you all on and what is the latest PRI? I am talking about the PRI, and not the PRL.

I guess I am asking mostly because I would like to update his PRI to the latest and greatest. I have wondered if this is just bundled with the OTA updates or if it comes with the flashable radio updates? Would flashing a newer stock ROM give him the latest PRI? He is on HBOOT 1.4 with S-OFF via Revolutionary. So, I do not want him to lose S-OFF, of course, if flashing a newer stock ROM will do that, though I do not think it would. If anyone has any insight on updating the PRI, I would love to hear it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

1.24_003

3. Doomstang

Doomstang Android Enthusiast

Same here

4. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

I could be wrong, but I believe my PRI was updated to this version PRI when I updated to the latest radio, but I am sure someone will chime in hopefully

5. Foxworth

Foxworth Newbie

I am running at 1.15, should I update?

Thanks

6. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

If everything is working good, no. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'

Foxworth likes this.

HTC EVO 3D Forum

The HTC EVO 3D release date was July 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1730mAh battery.

July 2011
Release Date
Reviews