1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[CDMA] WiMax Notifier replacement?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lyvewire, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Lyvewire

Lyvewire Android Enthusiast

I used to use the WiMax Notifier on the 4 Evo before coming to the Evo 3D. This app is not compatible with the Evo 3D so I was wondering if anyone knew of any apps where I can pick the color or the Led Notifier and which side the led will show up when I have a text, solid or blinking and etc.

I'm using handcent instead of the stock messaging on a Rooted Clean Rom 2.9.5. Just looking for the light to show when I have a text, (when at work).

Thanks in advance!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Doomstang

Doomstang Android Enthusiast

There is no 2nd LED in the Evo 3D like there was in the Evo 4G.
    I use Handcent as well and every time I get a text, the LED blinks. It is the same LED that is on when the phone is plugged in. I'm guessing you must have disabled the LED notification somewhere in your settings.

Have a look in Menu - Settings - Display - Notification Flash

Lyvewire likes this.
  3. Lyvewire

Thanks for letting me know there is no 2nd led light. Didnt know that. As for the not settings, your right. I disable all notifications in stock messaging to prevent duplicate texts through stock and handcent app. However I looked into the Handcent setting and noticed the Led Notification was unchecked and also check box for screen to light up when I get text. Works now!

Good info and thanks!

4. Lyvewire

HTC EVO 3D Forum

The HTC EVO 3D release date was July 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1730mAh battery.

July 2011
Release Date
Reviews