1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CelbFroyo 4.3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bob Cat, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member Thread Starter

Ok so I flashed Celb and my sd card is half full. It was maybe a 1/4 before I flashed. Is this normal with this rom?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

No.

3. Bob Cat

Ummm okay

4. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

If you expand the CELB 4.3 zip file, you'll see that there is absolutely nothing that gets copied to your SD card by the install. I'm not sure which Google apps package you installed, but if you expand that I'll bet that you see nothing under /sdcard (which would be the things that get copied to SD.)

Of course Nandroid backups take up space, but that's on the order of 100-150 MB.

Perhaps you have an app storing data or cache on the SD card?

This app: Download DiskUsage for your Android phone on AppBrain will show you what is taking up space, both on SD and within internal storage, if you are curious.

5. Bob Cat

Thanks I'll check it out.

6. Bob Cat

It looks like band backups.

7. thrawn86

thrawn86 Android Enthusiast

you can delete old nand backups if you're not using them.

8. cmajpwc

cmajpwc Android Enthusiast

Yeah I ran into the same problem. I never realized how big they were and about 3 weeks ago, I only had about 2 gigs left on my card. I knew I transferred apps over but still not THAT much. I went in and found I had about 12 nand backups. I deleted about half of them and it cleared up 2 gigs on my card. Much better. Lol.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews