1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cell and WiFi signal totally dropped since I moved. Even when standing in same room as router

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dhabell, May 4, 2012.

1. dhabell

dhabell Well-Known Member

i moved from miami to jacksonville fl and ever since I have 0 to 1 bars cell signal. Jacksonville has lots of sprint towers and I live just outside of downtown.

also my wifi signal is one bar even when I stand right next to my wireless router.

WTH?

any ideas?

2. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

3. jwh42000

jwh42000 Android Enthusiast

Could try changing prl and 3g tweaks

4. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

If running the FA19 update, I would switch to EJ06. I would then find out which PRL is being used in your area. You can either research it on-line then use Monsters method of changing the PRL or your can flash CTMod 2.5 then update your PRL in the phone settings then flash CTMod 3.5 and your PRL will be updated to your area. Either way will work, Monsters way being the easiest.

5. jwh42000

You also might try 3g/4g speed optimizer from the market. I've just been playing around with it

6. Koumajutsu

Koumajutsu Android Expert

I don't really see how moving to the opposite end of the state would have anything to do with anything, unless you new neighbors are stomping on your wifi signal cause they're on the same channel.

try changing which channel your router talks on

7. jwh42000

Results from that app

[​IMG]

tivofool likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews