• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CELL PHONE SIMETERY (Lay Your Dead Cellphones to Rest Here)

Do You Have Departed Cell Phone Resting In Pieces Here ?

• Total voters
My old blue Siemens phone was the worst phone I've ever owned and I was jumping for joy when it finally broke completely went to hell via wifi. I lost the aerial once so I stuck tinfoil in it and it workedlike a dream. This was many years ago though. Goodbye you will truely not be missed.

Hello Mr Torn Prince............we've been, uh,......expecthing you......

cinematography_heads.gif

Your obituary was written with the sweetest of poetry! It reads like a song of pure comfort and tranquility! We need a few pieces of information from you before signing the contract then showing you around in the same section of Cell Phone SIMetery where we are currently preparing a "special place" for Nighthawk877's HTC.

Please respond with the dates you bought your lovely Siemens and the date it made its last call! We shall take it from there............

Sincerely Norman Bates...Mortician...

Upvote 0
The family has gathered in the room as T.E.D. IV lies on his data-death bed with doctors standing by with one hand on the switch. The doctors done all they could but their medicines could no longer do anymore good.......

At 2:00 pm c.s.t. the family has decided to "pull the charging cord" and remove the SIMsoul, ending all 3G and Data support on T.E.D. iv

Its been four long generations of Dell Streaks and they've each served us well.......

picsay-1362081756.jpg

CELLPHONE SIMETERY is handling the arrangements...... services will be announced later...... and now the family must grieve......snif sniff...let's give them a moment to say their goodbyes.... please join in if you will.......(we ARE accepting monetary donations at this time) XD

bighead.jpg

G U E S T B O O K
"may he rest in peace... or pieces... :(" (huh)
"Wait, TED passed away?! LAWD NAW! Say it aint so LAWD!"....(ocnbz)
Goodbye TED.,,W H YYY did you have to go so soooOoOOo

Upvote 0
wait ted past away?

tedtvtrailer0000.jpg

that sucks:(:(:(

Yes, it was expected but one can never prepare. Services was yesterday.T.E.D.IV has joined the three Streaks before him and resting hi pieces in th family plot called "Dell Go To Hell". No toomie yet but once its delivered ,can put some closure.

His spirit or "limited unlimited data" lives on in his succesor androdial model glaxy note2 whose name is "T.E.D.5". S something good came after the storm. Thanks for (cough) signing the guest book.

Upvote 0
While some fail and pass on the simetery, this thread continues to be full of win.

Why thank you, brethren Earlymon. Yes it is much more dignified to give our "third hand", (for me, TED4 was my second brain) a proper memorialization instead of the kitchen junkdrawer. Surely thers more deceased cellphones out there...manufacturers aint got that good yet.....however ive never heard of those brick-looking old nokias beaking.

You come to visit your old device in lot#....? I believe it was the Quailcom? Click here.) Its still in Hell where you threw it but He is well taken care of. The lawn is kept up and hes had visiors but they didn leave a name.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

Services for

NIGHTHAWK877's HTC HD2

Today at 3pm

To Be Laid To Rest In Pieces
In The Disposal (oops) Garden Of St. Whirlpool-Maytag

He met a horrendous demise after trying to be independent
and running away from the loving hands of NH877
.....and jumped right into the food disposal.....
.....What happened next can be.....
.....Blamed On Yeahha!.....

1362454118_picsay-1362454118.jpg

Upvote 0
What can be said about this thread?!?!!!
Most threads we check in, check out, and move on, but I find myself reading this like a well crafted novel!
Luv it!!!!!:D

Thank you damewolf. But the story script are all those that planted their loved ones in these groumds.. i is just uh humble undertaker............and i blame yrahha.

Upvote 0
About 3 years ago, my last dumbphone, which was a Motorola i856 Debut from Boost Mobile got a white screen of death. Come to find out, it was a known issue at the time. The ribbon that was connected to the screen was defective that caused the issue.

Therefore, when I got home with my first smartphone (LG Optimus V), I obliterated my old phone with a hammer. It was taken completely apart.

Upvote 0
About 3 years ago, my last dumbphone, which was a Motorola i856 Debut from Boost Mobile got a white screen of death. Come to find out, it was a known issue at the time. The ribbon that was connected to the screen was defective that caused the issue.

Therefore, when I got home with my first smartphone (LG Optimus V), I obliterated my old phone with a hammer. It was taken completely apart.

SURELY The Reveling Revenant GHOST did NOT "Ghostify" an android!

But who am I to complain... we need the business!

To Our Dearly Mournful Brethren
We at CELL PHONE SIMetery
Are Gladdened --- ooops! "SADDENED"
To hear of the loss of Your beloved
Motorola i856

We Offier Our Deepest Condolences!

We Are Preparing A TOOMIE
For you NOW and HOpe yo uwill Like
The Tribute. It shall be posted
later in the Evening

Thank You For Laying Your
Beloved android to Rest in Pieces HERE

in

C E L L - P H O N E - S I M ET E R Y

cutout-1382473667.png

Sincedrely ,

Simm E. Terry, Esq
Funeral Director

Reactions: Revenant Ghost
Upvote 0

Taking a break from moving, but theres always time to pay our respects
Please Sign The Revenant Ghosts Guest Book By clicking the "Thanks"
"Else He Just May Pay YOOOO A Visit ---In The Night!"

1382476828_picsay-1382476828.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones