1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

cell standby info

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by frankkduf, Mar 9, 2011.

1. frankkduf

Feb 17, 2011
    is it normal when i let mynexus on standby for 6h and the gsm is closed by green power during all the time but after the 6h i checked the battery stat and the cell standby was at 41% (total battery remaining : 91%) why the cell standby has eated so battery when the cell gsm has been killed all the time by green power... I just tested the airplaine mode and after just some minute the % has dropped ..

Advertisement

2. Qubit42

Qubit42 Member

Feb 23, 2011
    If you havent done much with the phone, then logically cell standby will be higher up the list. (at least i find that). Also its worth checking within the cell standby stats to see if the phone has been searching for a signal at all (time with and time without signal) as that can eat the juice!

3. frankkduf

Feb 17, 2011
    If I havent done much, yes , the cell standby should be higher but not when you have an app that kill the apn (like juice defender) so why? why the cell standby is at 41% use after 6h and it said ''time one'' 6h and the app was killing it all this time so it should be lower no? I just try to open the airplaine mode and then its going lower...

Tags: