• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cello 10" tablet .. Melted plug

Perixxx

Lurker
Nov 8, 2014
My partner brought me a cello android tablet from Jacamo less that three weeks ago.

I have been charging it and the plug had been getting warm.. But yesterday as I went to unplug it my thumb sunk into the back of the plug which could have electrocuted ME or caused a serious house fire with two children in the house.

The whole back of the plug is warped and my thumb print has been left in it. That is how soft and hot it was.

Please be warned! I have informed Jacamo who at first tried to sell me a new charger! (Outrageous!) but i still feel like I need to let people know. It could be your nan, your kids or you could plug it in in some one else's house and damage their electrics or harm their house hold.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones