1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

cellular network contanstly dropping

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kharl, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Kharl

Kharl Well-Known Member

Hi!

Since this past weekend my cell phone shows no coverage then it comes back with coverage and so again and again, please check the video:

2. svim

svim Extreme Android User

It's not likely but try re-seating the card in its slot and see if the problem remains. Plus if you haven't just restarted your phone in a while that's something to do whenever random issues like this pop up.
    Since this just happened so recently, is it something that's only a problem in one general location or is it an issue when you've been in different places? Which version of Android is your phone running? Have you tried contacting your carrier to see if there's an outage problem?

3. Kharl

Kharl Well-Known Member

Hi!
    thank you for the response.
    it looks its my carrier, they would NEVER admit they have a problem but i hear tohers carriers having problem with their network here in my country

but it its weird how it specifically affected only my kyocera and not my galaxy both in the same carrier BUT i can not asure my galaxy was not affected because when the galaxy has no SIM card it still shows the network strength (for 911 emergency purpose) which i consider is not too practical aqnd this scenario was perfect to demostrate that, i tried a call in my galaxy when my kyocera "had" the problem and surprise! no network registered in the galaxy, although the signal icon is there

4. Moto5Play

Moto5Play Lurker

I have noticed my single will be fine and then outta no where it would either drop or disappear then reappear just like that

Kyrocera DuraForce XD Forum

The Kyrocera DuraForce XD release date was November 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3700mAh battery.

November 2015
Release Date
Reviews