I installed a Buffalo Access Point off of my LinkSys router and found that certain websites will now not load on my Eris... Speedtest.net, Intellicast.com and IMDB so far won't load. Other sites load up fine and fast. Played around with the settings on the AP and still the problems. Yes, I powered cycled cable modem, router and access point. Dug out the old wireless adaptor for my laptop, reloaded drivers and it fired up fine. Went to Speedtest and bingo, it loads no problem on the laptop via wifi thru the access point. BTW, this is on both the default Eris browser and Dolphin. Also, I tried using an open network, WEP and WPA ... nope, selective sites not loading. UPDATE: SOLVED!!! Wanted to post a followup in case someone else ran into this odd/rare problem. After doing some exhaustive internet research I found that the LinkSys router was the issue and just needed to have the firmware reflashed. I know, sounds like it should have been a no-brainer as one of the first things to do except finding the proper firmware was a pain, too. Then, I thought I had bricked it. Long story short ... now getting all sites with a 3.5 Mb download speed. I see myself as more than a casual computer network user and I had some difficulties doing the upgrade. So buyer beware.