1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Certified pre owned

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mlee19841, Jan 9, 2012.

1. mlee19841

mlee19841 Member
    None

May 22, 2010
    Just got a pre owned tbolt from verizon. Has anyone had any problems with the pre owned tbolt. If so will Verizon send u out a new one if u send them the old one. Just don't want to hear any horror stories lol.

Advertisement

2. brizey

brizey Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 25, 2011
    I bought certified--one phone since June. Mine is a January build, too. It undervolts to 750 at 245 MHz and runs to 1.6 GHz. Tiny bit of light leakage and otherwise perfect. I am pretty careful both mechanically (never dropped) and with flashing (I usually wait and see with new stuff). Glad I saved the $135 at the time.

3. CharlzO

CharlzO Android Expert
    None

Apr 2, 2011
    Male
    Computer Programmer
    The CPOs from Verizon carry the same warranty and are still insurable from Verizon/Asurion as if it was a new phone, so yes, you're still covered. Obviously at this point in the game, 99.9% chances are that if you do need it replaced, it'll be with a refurbished phone, but still, it'll be replaced. Some people have never had issues, others have exchanged a few times to find one without issues. Sadly, it's a roll of the dice, but hopefully you're one of the luckier ones :)

4. FirePsych

FirePsych Lurker
    None

Dec 25, 2011
    defintely not reading cycling, Android and BB foru
    Roswell, GA
    My 1st CPO T-Bolt lasted less than a week and the screen became unresponsive. They shippped me a replacement, also CPO and I have't had any problems with it. Make sure they don't deactivate your sim card though. I reactivated my old BB while waiting for my replacement phone and I think doing that deactivated my sim card since BB's don't need sims on CDMA.

5. quest7

quest7 Android Enthusiast
    None

May 9, 2010
    Male
    Student
    oklahoma city, okla
    I just ordered mine too. Hope I get a good one. I like the 32gb card and 4.3 screen. First 4g phone. Will be coming here more often for advice.