• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cgroup.clone_children

adubya007

Lurker
Jul 11, 2017
i think my ex is remotely accessing my phone. i also think that he has video and taken photos and hidden link and photos in other photos. noone will help me. it also says cgroup.sane.behavior. i am not tech savvy at all. i.would really appreciate any help. thanks so much
Screenshot_20170711-030012.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170711-030026.png
    Screenshot_20170711-030026.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,286
  • Screenshot_20170711-030519.png
    Screenshot_20170711-030519.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 716
Reactions: lindalarson
First check if your device is rooted because the file directory you specified needs Root access to make changes. Rooting lets you do anything you want to your phone.(usually the manufacturers and Google do not​like their users to do anything unofficial hence a normal phone will not be rooted out of the box) Download the Root checker app from play store to check if your device is rooted.

Reactions: adubya007
Upvote 0
First check if your device is rooted because the file directory you specified needs Root access to make changes. Rooting lets you do anything you want to your phone.(usually the manufacturers and Google do not​like their users to do anything unofficial hence a normal phone will not be rooted out of the box) Download the Root checker app from play store to check if your device is rooted.

thanks so much!! doing that now. what about an app to detect steganography? do you know of any android apps that unlayer a photo?

Upvote 0
These days I see a lot of guys using appslike PixelKnot to hide their messages but, that needs the person to know the password put by the creator of the photo. Also PixelKnot is not the only app capable of hiding messages, any person can use some other app to hide messages. So though there are apps that can easily hide messages for you, it is hard to find an app to decode the hidden message as their are a millions of algorithms that can used to hide a text making it pretty hard for a lay man to even try to decode a text.

Reactions: adubya007
Upvote 0
These days I see a lot of guys using appslike PixelKnot to hide their messages but, that needs the person to know the password put by the creator of the photo. Also PixelKnot is not the only app capable of hiding messages, any person can use some other app to hide messages. So though there are apps that can easily hide messages for you, it is hard to find an app to decode the hidden message as their are a millions of algorithms that can used to hide a text making it pretty hard for a lay man to even try to decode a text.

im pretty sure the pics are embedded. layers and pictures blended. like in photoshop. i am just not tech savvy. thanks so much for your help.  this is what came up when i went to convert a file...so.it i assume it is rooted however dling app now to make sure..i truly appreciate your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170711-025504.png
    Screenshot_20170711-025504.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,327
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones