1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Chainfire 3d soft bricked my Orange Zali - HELP

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by YourShyFriend, Dec 14, 2014.

1. YourShyFriend

YourShyFriend Lurker
    None

Dec 14, 2014
    Male
    Hi guys, I have a ZTE kis pro with Android 4.1.1. JB (aka Orange Zali) (bought from Orange Romania) and I made the great mistake of installing Chainfire 3d on my phone. Now i am stuck on a boot loop. I tred literally EVERYTHING, from using adb to trying a new ROM. I dont have backup or USB debugging on. I have stock recovery and root. My phone is stuck on orange logo and ADB wont work it says that i havent connected my device to my pc which i actually have done. The stock rom from the original ZTE site is a corrupt archive and i dont know what to do.... I am really DESPERATE. Any help would be much appreciated (but explain like i would be a noob ;) ) :( I AM DESPERTAE SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

2. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    ADB requires USB debugging to be enabled, which is why that won't work for you.

It's very strange that a new ROM doesn't fix it: that should overwrite the system software completely, which will also remove any problems there. I assume you did try a factory reset? That's needed anyway when you install a new ROM. Also how did you install a new ROM if you have the stock recovery?

3. YourShyFriend

YourShyFriend Lurker
    None

Dec 14, 2014
    Male
    I tried a new ROM it but it hasn't installed. And can u install a new ROM with stock recovery??

4. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    Custom ROM, no. There is usually a way of reflashing with official software, but this is manufacturer-specific and I don't know ZTE at all. We don't have a section for this device, but it may be that one of our other ZTE sections will have clues. You'd still need to find the official software for the device though.

I assume you've done the obvious (factory reset).

5. SelenaLee

SelenaLee On Probation
    None

Oct 13, 2014
    Female
    My suggestion is to flash your phone to the stock/official ROM and see whether the problem could be fixed or not.