1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

chainfire3d

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 3ricG, Dec 23, 2011.

1. 3ricG

3ricG Well-Known Member

Has anyone downloaded this app? Does it work well? I'm looking for advice before I try it, since they tell you to make a nandroid before using it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. brizey

brizey Android Enthusiast

I tried it once. You have to find the library zips to go with it. I found that the market hack did not work, so I could not get the tegra games, which is the whole point, so I reverted.

3. rexdog1888

rexdog1888 Android Enthusiast

I've used it, it works(still a backup is a good idea). The tegra plugins are on xda...I have tested some tegra zone apps and they worked(not great, but they did)

4. brizey

Did you sideload the apps or did the market fix work for you?

5. stanlalee

stanlalee Well-Known Member

yes it works well. I havent gone crazy trying a zillion tegra games but it has worked flawlessly on the ones I have used (Riptide, GOF2 THD, Guerrilla Bob THD) and yes the market fix works to (Tegra games/apps show where they wouldn't before). I also have the samsung plug in but have not tried it. I have the paid version. The free version you have to open chainfire and turn on the plug in before playing the tegra game then turn it off when your done. Paid version you just set the apps you want to use the plug in with and it turns on automatically when you open the app. Its a must have if your into games and definitely what I'd call a top 10 app just for the fact it makes games/apps universal (not that it works all the time) like they should be.

6. brizey

I might have to try it again. I think I was running MIUI at the time, which may have had an impact on the market working. I have Zeus running now...maybe I will have more success with Sense ROM.

7. rexdog1888

rexdog1888 Android Enthusiast

Tbh I don't remember, I did it a while ago

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews