1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Chances of extended life battery coming out

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chuckswash, Jan 3, 2010.

1. chuckswash

chuckswash Newbie

Hi,

Was glancing at the the Seidio website and noticed there isn't much Samsung love there, which, I don't blame them, considering there last flagship phone was the instinct.

That said, I've bought extended life batteries for all my pdas since I started buying them, and am almost never satisfied with the OEM batteries that come with them. Usually I get them from Seidio

With the moment, I am really digging the phone, but even with all the battery tweaks, I find that the battery life to be pathetic.

(I am aware of the meter problem, but even ignoring that, the OEM battery is still not enough for me)

Anyway, I am really hoping they Seidio comes out with an extended life battery for this. I've emailed the company, but I thought I would ask around here: What do you think our chances our for getting some extended life battery love? I am not interested in carrying around a battery hub, or extra usb battery charger, either.

Are there any other companies that make good extendedl life batteries?

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews