• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Change Alarm Sound?

JAO13

Lurker
Dec 26, 2011
NJ
Does anyone know how to change the alarm sound in the stock alarm clock? I tried looking in Settings/ Device/ Sound, and in the clock settings. I also tried changing the default sound using Zedge, neither methods were successful, and waking up to a beep or buzzer sound in the morning makes me slightly homicidal.

Thanks!!!

Does anyone know how to change the alarm sound in the stock alarm clock? I tried looking in Settings/ Device/ Sound, and in the clock settings. I also tried changing the default sound using Zedge, neither methods were successful, and waking up to a beep or buzzer sound in the morning makes me slightly homicidal.

Thanks!!!

Touch the clock app, then touch the alarm icon. Have an alarm already set. On the right just underneath the on/off switch you will a little down arrow. Touch it and you will see the alarm ring tones option.

Dave

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones