• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Change alert times

BamaboyinUT

Lurker
Oct 11, 2010
Forgive me if this is answered somewhere else.

I know on my old BB I could change the times when I get alerts. For example, I don't want my phone beeping at me when I get an e-mail at 3 a.m. On my BB I could set those alerts to be active say from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. So far, I haven't been able to find out how to do that on the Fascinate. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Forgive me if this is answered somewhere else.

I know on my old BB I could change the times when I get alerts. For example, I don't want my phone beeping at me when I get an e-mail at 3 a.m. On my BB I could set those alerts to be active say from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. So far, I haven't been able to find out how to do that on the Fascinate. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

App called PhoneWeaver. Well worth the price for the functionality it adds. Had the same prob on my WinMo and PhoneWeaver was great. I haven't gotten it for my Fasc yet. Been working on other probs. For now I just put it in silent mode. (If I can remember to. That's what's so great about PhoneWeaver. Once you set up the profiles you don't have to remember it anymore. )

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones