• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

frishmans92

Nov 10, 2009
Hey yall, it seems I'm not alone in this but I want to change how an icon looks.

I downloaded Handcent SMS. Which I LOVE btw. It makes messaging so much better. However, I want to either change the Icon, or the Text below it. It's smaller and stick out like a sore thumb. And shit the icon down, it's a bit too "high" in comparison to my other icons.

How can I do this?

Alright, I'm using GDE, even bought it, and I do LOVE it. However, I guess call me high maintenance. I just want it to show me my unread messages counter (1,2,3) like UnreadSMS. (However this force closes all the time and the text is a bit below all the others.)

Can I edit a widget?

no...just icons. i bought gde also but like dxtop alot better...it's 3 bucks too but has a free trial version.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones