1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Change Browser Button??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bduemig, Sep 5, 2011.

1. bduemig

bduemig Newbie

Is there a way to change the browser button to Dolphin after rooting?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. festerw

festerw Member

Stock launcher I don't believe so, you'll need a replacement like Launcher Pro, GO, ADW, etc.

3. Oregon2

Oregon2 Member

I use GO Launcher Ex and it work's way better than that crappy slide out launcher and you can set dolphin to the browser button. If you need help just ask but it is pretty simple once you get it from the market.

4. Rafael

Rafael Android Enthusiast

Me too, but still using stock browser. Huge improvement over stock launcher!

5. Matno

Matno Lurker

I need help.

If I long press on the Browser button on the toolbar at the bottom of the home screen, the only options I get are to change the icon, not to change the application. Why can't I change it to Dolphin?
    :mad:

6. Rafael

Delete it and set up a new one.
    I say this, in part, because it will teach you to use Go-Launcher as well as solve your problem.

7. Matno

Matno Lurker

Dang. I hereby surrender my "not an idiot" card... I should have figured that one out easily enough. I guess I was assuming that by deleting it, I would lose it. Not sure why, but that's what my subconscious was telling...

8. Rafael

No biggie!
    Join the exclusive club of people who have made stupid mistakes.......which pretty much includes everyone. :)

Casio G'Zone Commando Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews