1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Change Carrier Logo

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Yuichan, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Yuichan

Yuichan Newbie

Yes, I know there are others, but try and find one for ZTE Concord 2. On Metro.

Anyways, I wish to get rid of the carrier logo (before the boot animation). Is it possible to do as easily as samsung or would I need to play with the bootloader?

Its a MetroPCS Phone. Got a root and CWM recov on it. Confident enough to use ADB.

It is (in my opinion) ugly, WAY to bright, and doesn't really go well w/ my boot animation. I'm fine with a black screen. Just don't want to get stuck on a boot loop

#1 Yuichan, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. Yuichan

Yuichan Newbie

Bumpity bump.
    Those guys over on those threads are deaded unfortunately. Has anyone else came with up with a solution?

3. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Is there a one click no pc root method for the metropcs concord 2? and can you get recovery without a pc if you gain root? You would think kingroot would root the concord 2. Anybody who has any info on this please fill me in.

4. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

DM! I mean Kernel Wizard! Would you concider building a custom kernel for the zte concord 2? No promises but somebodys tinkering with a rom a for the Concord 2.

5. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

The cwm img for device is loki... meaning bootloaders are locked! boot logos wont take......But jolly xperiment for concord 2 has cool boot img!..... Waiving skull n crossbones jolly roger by bcrichster img! stock splash screen remains as usual with loki/bump custom recovery versions for a device. Hope that late respose helps! SRRY been gone a min! If u still have device Il be glad to help! Off to see if I can be "all things root concord 2 thread holder now"!

ZTE Concord 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews