1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Change email address for OneDrive syncing

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Nondisclosure007, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Nondisclosure007

I can't change my email address in my Gallery settings (See attached screenshot).
    I've tried this a few times and it doesn't work (Samsung Gallery and OneDrive (microsoft.com)).
    All I want to do is change the email address listed in the "Sync with OneDrive".
    Android has no problem syncing everything else that OneDrive (files, etc. because I'm logged in correctly to OneDrive. It's just Gallery that has it wrong).

upload_2021-9-1_23-49-43.jpeg

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Maybe try clearing the app's cache and settings?

The stock Samsung Gallery app on my Galaxy Note20 Ultra doesn't have "Sync with OneDrive". Also "AT&T Personal Cloud"? Is it an AT&T customised phone you've got there, that was supplied by that carrier? This could be Samsung and/or AT&T specific, rather than a general problem with Android .

#2 mikedt, Sep 2, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  3. Nondisclosure007

Hi mikedt. Thanks for replying.

I have same exact phone as yours. And it is from AT&T. I haven't signed up for the ATT personal cloud. When I tap that I get taken to the signup screen.

I didn't try clearing the apps caches and settings; mainly because I don't know where that setting is. Can you let me know and I'll figure it out?

Thanks.

4. Nondisclosure007

UPDATE:

mikedt, I found the clear cache. Didn't work.

It is the stock Gallery app.

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Don't know what to suggest now.

My Note20 Ultra doesn't have OneDrive as an option in the Gallery. As I have the China version of the N20(I'm in China), it has Baidu Netdisk or Tencent Drive, neither of which I use.

Gallery

Gallery Forum

gallery.photomanager.picturegalleryapp.imagegallery

READ MORE
December 23, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs