1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

change Lockscreen wallpaper (just rooted)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chewedpup, Feb 13, 2011.

1. chewedpup

chewedpup Well-Known Member

[​IMG] changing wallpaper for the lockscreen
    On my newly rooted phone, I'm trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper. Before I rooted, I had a photo from my phone on the lockscreen - now I just have SPRINT, the lock button (which i have to swipe to the right to open) and an icon for sound. Would so like to be able to edit it and can't seem to find the option. Any ideas anyone? Thank you.

Advertisement

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

When posting remember to tell the peeps what Rom you are on, AOSP 9.9.2 each Rom have there own little quirks

JB in AZ likes this.
  3. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Android Expert

I have been using GOTO Lockscreen since I rooted and tried AOSP ROMs. It is really great, although the only drawback is that it costs a little over $1.00, but I think it is well worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4xnRDirmAw

You can make your lockscreen much more versatile. It also lets you change your background quickly, though I am sure there is a manual way to do it too.

chewedpup likes this.
  4. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Android Expert

Good advice! Another way is to go to your profile (click on "user cp") at the top left of this page and edit details to show what phone/rom you are using. :)

chewedpup and DonB like this.
  5. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Another great idea, thanks ;)

chewedpup likes this.
  6. chewedpup

I will do this immediately - thank you!

7. chewedpup

Can't tell you how great your responses are - with the video to accompany them as well, you make life so much easier for the not-so-tech person like myself. THANK YOU

LBPHeretic likes this.
  8. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Android Expert

You are quite welcome and thank you for the kind words. I was really pleased with that lockscreen enhancement, so I figured I would share it.

My friend really likes it too and plans on getting it for his Sprint HTC Hero. I have found it to be very useful and customizable.

Tags: