• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Change music player for VOICE TALK??

TobesEtc

Android Enthusiast
May 12, 2010
London, UK
On a SGS2, can you change the music player that Voice Talk uses? I've changed the default player to PowerAmp, but still when I click/say Play Music in Voice Talk it selects the standard player, not PowerAmp. I'm also using the Vehicle Dock.

<< This is a pain in the car due to a badly written bit of code: When you click/speak it starts to play the last track - so far, so good. But when you navigate back to see Album or Artist list, it actually navigates back out of the app! Doh. So, there you are, driving along quietly at 150mph through a built up area, and you have click out of Voice, find the Music app and open it to get the Album/Artist list. By which time your usually run over several pedestrians. And they get really upset! ;o) >>

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones